The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Traffic Law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important regulations and concepts of Traffic Law. The course also focuses upon the statutory framework, rules and regulations of the Traffic regime in India in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about Traffic Law. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the significant concepts and crux of the landmark judgement on the Traffic Law including practical paradigms. The prime concern of the “LedX Experts” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on Traffic Law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in Traffic Law.
- To discuss the most relevant and important area of Traffic Law.
- To understand the crux of the Traffic Law specially designed for Indian aspirants.
- To discuss the bone of contention in the field of Traffic Law.
- To discuss the concept of traffic rules, insurance, liability and negligence and compensation through case study.
Who should attend this Course?
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the Traffic Law.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Traffic Law in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Traffic Law.
- To identify the bone of contentions of Traffic Law, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of Traffic Law to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Framework of Traffic Laws, No-Fault liability, Penalty Multiplier, Compensation for victims of road accident, issues & initiatives taken by the government, Law of driving license, pedestrian, drunken driving, Penalties for traffic offences, Rules of Overtaking, Caution, Right of way, direction indicator, visibility of lamps, registration marks, One-way traffic, abrupt brake, Electronic monitoring, rash driving, violation of helmet and seat belt rule National Urbanization Renewal Mission, Court Fee, National Road Safety Board, Road Safety, Insurance, Protection of good Samaritan, National Transportation Policy, Online driving licenses, Application, Calculation & Procedure for compensation, Penalty Multiplier, Rules of Road Regulation-1989, Motor Vehicle Act-1988, Motor Vehicle Rules-1989, Motor Vehicle Amendment Act-1990.
Other Suggested Course:-
Food Laws, Gaming and Gambling Laws in India, International Maritime Law
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course:-
Courses are valid for 6 Months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 3 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 227
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: General Introduction of Traffic Law
Unit-2: Motor Vehicle Amendment Act, 2019
Unit-3: Practical & Procedural Aspects of Traffic Law
Traffic LawsI'm grateful for the opportunity to learn from such experienced legal professionals through these online courses. The platform offers a seamless learning experience with user-friendly interfaces and excellent student support. I'm impressed!