Content Manager Marketing
Job Title : Content Manager Marketing
Location : Indore
Terms : Permanent
Salary/Package : Between30- 50 k per month
About the Role :Content marketing managers increase web traffic and brand awareness through the marketing of content online. They are responsible for creating “shareable” content, distributing content on the appropriate platforms and measuring the results of marketing activity.
- Overseeing all content marketing initiatives across various platforms.
- Drives sales retention, leads, and positive consumer engagement.
- Manage and lead the marketing team from a content perspective and initiate plans that get executed as per requirement and in sync with overall marketing and business plan.
- Maintaining the editorial content creation calendar in order to ensure that content publications are aligned and comply with the marketing strategies in place.
- Ensure that all content put out by the business is consistent in terms of quality, style, voice, and that it is optimized for search and user experience purposes in all channels.
- Measure and report the impact of the content on sales and revenue generation.
- Work closely with different departments within the business in order to ensure that all the content produced by the business is always aligned with the business values and objectives.
- Translate the business’s value proposition into content topics and themes that increase consumer engagement and drive awareness for the business/product.
- Play a lead role in the writing, overseeing, and coordination of communications directed at the media (online and offline).
Skills Required :
- The Senior Content Marketer has a unique blend of writing and editorial skills, technological expertise, and exceptional business acumen.
- Exceptional analytical skills and problem-solving skills to handle different tasks and work-related issues.
- Knowledge of platforms, digital media, marketing, content forms and insights about content marketing.
- Has a Creative bent of mind to think and create something out of the box and deliver innovative output.
- A sense and vision of things as to how his work contributes to overall objectives and a 360-degree approach.
- Is a Team player and proactive approach to work with different types of people and teams
- Has Good knowledge of MS Office, Google docs, G Sheet & Excel is must.