The information that we collect from you may be used for any of the following reasons
- To improve our website’s offerings: Your information and feedback will enable us to improve the offerings on our website and the user experience.
- To enhance customer service: Your information will enable us to service your requirements better as well as provide better support.
- To process payments your information will enable us to process transactions that you initiate on the website.
- To send periodic updates via email: Your information will enable us to mail you your order-related details and keep you informed about your training program, other updates, company and service information and so on.
A number of stringent security measures are employed by us to ensure the safety and privacy of the information that you share with us. We use a secure server during the process of payment for a transaction: For transactions or placing an order through a payment gateway, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is used to transmit all sensitive user information. This makes the online transmission 100% safe, secure, confidential, and convenient. This information, once transmitted, is encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. Only authorized personnel with special access rights to the system can view this information and they are mandated to keep the information confidential.
Without your consent, your information, whether private or public, will not be sold, transferred, exchanged or provided to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the ordered product or service. The previous point does not include or extend to trusted third parties who aid us in our website operations, the conducting of our business and customer service, so long as the third parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We also reserve the right in our discretion to release your information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our own rights, property or safety or that of others.
- To help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
- To compile data about site traffic and interactions for enhancing our website offerings and customer service.