Job Title : Telesales Executive
Location : Indore
Terms : Permanent
Salary/Package : Up to 25000 per month
About the Role :
We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented telesales executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets. The telesales executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received. You should be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
To be successful as a telesales executive, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing telesales executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
- Able to make 100 plus calls on daily basis.
- Able to deliver interest in student development.
- Aim to identify student strengths and weakness.
- Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
- Contacting existing students as well as prospective students using scripts.
- Obtaining students information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the students and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
- Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
- Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the database of the students on a regular basis.
- Suggesting solutions based on students’ needs and requirements.
- Ability to switch communication styles.
- Proper communication with sales team to close the deal on time.
- Good listening skills to hear student queries is must.
Skills Required :
- Effective Communication skills
- Effective Convincing skills
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Google docs, G Sheet & Excel is must.