The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on National and International Trademark Law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines and concepts of Trademark Law, including the conventions, conference and treaties of United Nation as well as the legislative and statutory framework of International Trademark Law established by India, America and other countries, in most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about Trademark Law. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on Trademark Law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in International and Indian Trademark Law.
- To discuss the most relevant and important provisions of international Conventions, Treaties and instruments of Trademark law.
- To understand the shifting of International perspective toward Advanced Trademark Law from conventional approach of Trademark
- To discuss the bone of contention in Indian and International Trademark Law.
- To discuss the impact of virtual world upon the conception of Trademark Law in India and Worldwide.
Who Should take this course:-
The course shall be extremely useful for the students of B.A.LLB, B.B.A.LL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams and professionals including practicing advocates.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the International and Indian Trademark Law.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Trademark Law in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Trademark Law.
- To identify the bone of contentions of International and National Trademark Law, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and Doctrine of Trademark Law to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on Trademark Law.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Definition, Types and Distinctiveness Trademark, Conventional & Non- conventional Trademark, Certification Marks & Series Marks, Trademark Registration Procedure, Registration, Renewal, removal & restoration of Trademark, Infringement of a Trademark, Custom Clearance, Madrid Protocol-1989, Vienna Code, WIPO.
Other Suggested Course:-
Copyright Law, Patent Law
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 04 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 127
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: General Introduction of the Intellectual Property Regime
Unit-2: The Concept of Trademark Law
Unit-3: Object, Passing off and the Filing of the Trademark
Unit-4: Fundamental Principles of Trademark Infringement and Protection
Unit-5: The Trade-dress and Doctrines of Deceptive Similarity & Honest Use