The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Refugee Protection and Rights. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important provisions of Refugee Protection and Rights, including the issues and challenges of Refugee’s and Migrant’s Policy. This course also highlights the concepts like measures against terrorism and Constitutional Protection to migrants and refugees, in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about the Refugee Protection and Rights. The prime concern of the “LeDX-Experts” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on Refugee Protection and Rights specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.,
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in Refugee Protection and Rights.
- To understand the evolution and importance of the Laws of Refugee Protection and Rights.
- To discuss the issues of Rehabilitation and Protection of Refugees.
- To analyse the provisions of Illegal Migrants Act, 1983 and Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- To highlight the crux of landmark judgement of Hon’ble S.C. on Refugee Protection and Rights.
Who should attend this course?
The course will be extremely useful for aspirants of different competitive exams, students of B.A.LL.B, LL..B, LL.M, aspirants of aeronautical field, and Professionals including advocates practicing in the field of traffic laws.
After the completion of this course the aspirant shall be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of Refugee Protection and Rights.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Refugee and Migrant Laws in areas of his interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Refugee Protection and Rights.
- To identify the bone of contentions of the Refugee Protection and Rights, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- Ability to evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrines of Refugee Protection and Rights to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on traffic laws.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification and Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert, a signed certificate with the branding of LedX, additionally authenticated by a Blockchain partner to verify your achievement to increase your job prospect.
Refugee Policy of India, System of Granting of Refugee Status, Foreigner’s Act-1946, Illegal Migrants Act-1983, Protection of Human Rights Act-1993, Constitutional Protection for Refugees, Migrants and Refugees, Family and Unity Provisions for Refugees, National and International Laws for Refugee Protection and Rights, Terrorism and Refugee Laws, Challenges of Refugee and Migrant Laws, Landmark Judgement on Refugee Protection and Rights.
Other Suggested Course:-
Offence Against Child, Law of Crime.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 61
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Introduction of Refugee Protection
Unit-2: Refugee Protection in India
Unit-3: Principles & Rights in Refugee Protection Regime
Unit-4: Exclusion and Cessation of Refugee Status