The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Protection of Women in Cyber Space. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines and concepts of Protection of Women in Cyber Space. The course also focuses upon the challenges and statutory safeguards of women protection in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about Protection of Women in Cyber Space. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the significant concepts and crux of the landmark judgement on Protection of Women in Cyber Space including right to privacy and modesty. The prime concern of the “LedX ‘ ‘ and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on Protection of Women in Cyber Space specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in Protection of Women in Cyber Space.
- To discuss the most relevant and important area of Protection of Women in Cyber Space.
- To understand the crux of the Protection of Women in Cyber Space specially designed for Indian aspirants.
- To discuss the bone of contention in the field of Protection of Women in Cyber Space.
- To discuss the concept of cyber ethics, right to privacy, outrage of modesty of women through landmark case study.
Who should attend this Course?
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the Protection of Women in Cyber Space.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Protection of Women in Cyber Space in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Protection of Women in Cyber Space.
- To identify the bone of contentions of Protection of Women in Cyber Space, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of Protection of Women in Cyber Space to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Protection of women in virtual world, Meaning of Cyberspace, Gender Neutrality, Freedom of speech, IT Act-2000, Statistical Data, Sexual Harassment, Insulting The Modesty of Women, Concept of Voyeurism, Cyber awareness, Violation of Privacy, Criminal Law Amendment Act-2013, Defamation under Criminal Law, IPC-1860, The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act-1986, Meaning and Liabilities of Intermediary, Duty of Police under section 91 of Cr.P.C, 24/7 Coordination, Procedure to file a Cyber-Complaint-1973, Due-Diligence, Social media and protection of women, Takedown Notice, Cyber Emergency Resource Team India, Intermediaries’ Guidelines, 2011, Landmark Judgement etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Cyber Crime, Broadcasting and Entertainment Law, Cyber Law and Security
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course:-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 294
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-2: Cybercrimes against women
Unit-3: Legislation to Safeguard the Interest of Women
Unit-4: Judicial Approach Toward Women Empowerment
Unit-5: Concept of Jurisdiction and Procedure
Unit-6: Role of Intermediaries
Best CourseI enrolled in a few law courses on this platform, and I am impressed with the quality and depth of the material. The courses are designed to cater to different learning styles, making it accessible for all types of learners.