The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on the Patent Filing & Its Procedure. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines, principles and concepts of Patent Filing & Its Procedure in India and at international level. The course also highlights the numerous important aspects of Patent Filing & Its Procedure such as Patent Application, Procedure of Patent Filing, Grant of Patent etc., in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about the Patent Filing & Its Procedure. The prime concern of the “LedX Expert” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on the Patent Filing & Its Procedure, specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in the field of Patent Filing & Its Procedure in India and at International Level.
- To discuss the most relevant and important concepts of Patent Filing & Its Procedure in India.
- To understand the framework and Mechanism of Patent Filing & Its Procedure in India.
- To study the conceptual as well as practical aspect of the Patent Filing & Its Procedure.
- To highlight the Landmark cases on Patent Filing & Its Procedure.
Who should attend this course?
The career-oriented course is extremely useful for the aspirants of competitive exams, students of B.A.LLB, LL.B, LL.M and professionals including practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the Patent Filing & Its Procedure in India and Internationally.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of the Patent Filing & Its Procedure in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Patent Filing & Its Procedure.
- To identify the bone of contentions in the field of Patent Filing, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrines of the Patent Filing & Its Procedure to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Reasons for Patent Filing, Comptroller of Patent Designs & Trademark, Patent office, Concept of Concurrent Patents, Patent Filing, Jurisdiction of Patent Office, International Application under Patent Cooperation Treaty, Content of Patent Application, Guidelines for Applicant, Patents Act-1970, Process of filing Patents in India, Patent Forms & Checklist, Requirement of filing, Concept of Inventions, Surrender & Revocation, Importance of Prior Art, Patent Search, WIPO, The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (TKDL), Landmark Judgement etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Patent Laws, Copyright Laws
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 242
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1:- Concept of Patent Filing
- Reason for Patent Filing
- Procedure of Patent Filing (I)
- Procedure of Patent Filing (II)
- Patent Timeline (I)
- Patent Timeline (II)
- Patent Timeline (III)
- Patent Forms & Checklist (I)
- Patent Forms & Checklist (II)
- Publication of Application
- Stage of Examination
- Multiple Claims for Patent
- Case Study
- Examination of Patent Application and Procedure (I)
- Examination of Patent Application and Procedure (II)
- Ground for Opposing the Patent Application (I)
- Ground for Opposing the Patent Application (II)
- Requirements for Filing (I)
- Requirements for Filing (II)
- Grant of Patent
- Surrender and Revocation
- Patent Filing and Its Procedure- Unit 1
Unit-2:- Patent Search
Unit-3:- Suits and Infringements of Patent law
Patent Filing & Its ProcedureIt’s is a dream come true for aspiring legal professionals. The 90% discount on their law courses not only makes them incredibly affordable but also ensures that quality education is within reach. Grab this opportunity and unlock your legal potential!