The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Oil and Petroleum Regulations. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines and concepts of Oil and Petroleum Regulations. The course also focuses upon the national and international instruments of the Oil and Petroleum regime in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the significant concepts and challenges of the Oil and Petroleum sector available in India including the crux of landmark judgement on the Oil and Petroleum issues. The prime concern of the “LedX ” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on Oil and Petroleum Regulations specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in Oil and Petroleum Regulations.
- To discuss the most relevant and important area of Oil and Petroleum Regulations.
- To understand the crux of the Oil and Petroleum Regulations specially designed for Indian aspirants.
- To discuss the bone of contention in the field of Oil and Petroleum Regulations.
- To discuss the concept of license, extraction, Arab oil regime etc. through the landmark case study.
Who should attend this Course?
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the Oil and Petroleum Regulations.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Oil and Petroleum Regulations in areas of aspirant’s interest and professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Oil and Petroleum Regulations.
- To identify the bone of contention of the Oil and Petroleum sector, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of Oil and Petroleum Regulations to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
International Energy Agency, Issues of Extraction, Ownership Theories, Territorial Waters, Freedom of Sea, Maritime area, Black Gold Rush San Remo Agreement-1920, Arab Oil Regime, Anglo-Persian Oil Company, Iraqi Revolt of 1920, Iran Tragedy-1950, Golden Age of Oil, OPEC, Territorial Sovereignty, The Continental Shelf Convention-1958, Territorial Waters, Continental Shelf, Exclusive Economic Zone and other Maritime Zones Act-1976, Indian Easements Act-1882, Transfer of Property Act-1882, , LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) Order-1983, Regulation & Development Act-1948, Petroleum & Natural Gas Rules-1959, Lubricating Oil and Greases Regulation Order-1987, Landmark Judgement on Oil and Petroleum Regulation, Role of Oil and Natural Gas Ministry of India etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Broadcasting and Entertainment Law, Gaming and Gambling Laws in India
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 6 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 375
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Fundamentals of the Oil and Gas Regime
Unit-2: Stumbling Blocks and Extraction of Oil and Natural Gas
Unit-3: International Instruments for Oil & Gas Administration
Unit-4: National Instruments for Oil and Gas Administration--
- Constitution of India & Oil and Gas Regime
- Study of Case Laws
- Statutory Framework for Oil & Gas Sector (I)
- Statutory Framework for Oil & Gas Sector (II)
- ORD Act, 1948 and IE Act, 1882
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Introduction of PNGR, 1959
- Concession & Onshore
- Challenges in Oil and Gas Sector
- Test Drilling and Mining
- Terms and Condition for License
- Contractual Relationship
- Relinquishments & Mining Operations
- Oil and Petroleum Regulations- Unit 4
Unit-5: Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas of India
Best study MatrialThe pocket-friendly prices, coupled with the 90% discount, have allowed me to explore various legal topics and expand my expertise without worrying about the cost. Thank you, Ledx!