The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Offence Against Child. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines and concepts of the concept of Offence Against Child. The course also focuses upon the statutory framework for the protection of children available at national & international level in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about Offence Against Child. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the practical aspects and crux of the landmark judgement of the apex court upon the jurisprudence of the Offence Against Child. The prime concern of the “LedX ” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on Offence Against Child specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in jurisprudence of Offence Against Child.
- To discuss the most relevant and important National & International provisions for the protection of Offence Against Child.
- To understand the crux of the jurisprudence of the Offence Against Child and protective measures and principles.
- To discuss the bone of contention in the field of Child Criminology.
- To discuss the impact of International Conventions and Treaties on the National legal fabric of India for child protection
Who should attend this Course?
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the Offence Against Child.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Jurisprudence of Offence Against Child in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Offence Against Child.
- To identify the bone of contentions of Offence Against Child, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of Offence Against Child to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification & Verification:
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Convention on Rights of Child, 1989, Child Labour Protection and Regulation Act, 1966, Prohibition of Child Marriage Act, 2008, Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, Protection of Child Rights Act, 2005, NCPCR, Protection for Children under The Constitution of India, IPC, 1860, ICA, 1872, Cr.P.C, 1973, Child Labour Prohibition and Regulation Act, 1986, Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009, Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000, Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POSCO) Act, 2012, Landmark Case Laws, Child Abuse, Sexual Abuse, Child Labour, Child in conflict with law, Minor’s Agreement-Void-ab-initio, Kidnapping-Abduction, Mens res etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Juvenile Delinquency, International Humanitarian Law
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 45
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 7 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 248
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Concept of Offence Against Child
- Meaning and Definition of Child
- Causes of Offence Against Children
- Case Study; Offence Against Children (I)
- Case Study; Offence Against Children (II)
- Child Abuse
- Types of Child Abuse: Physical & Emotional Abuse
- Types of Child Abuse: Emotional & Sexual Abuse
- Classification and Effects of Child Abuse
- Legal Safeguards for Offence Against Child
- Case Study: ‘Skin to Skin’ Judgement and Provisions of IPC & POSCO
- Offence Against Child:- Unit 1
Unit - 2 Criminal law and Child Protection
- Kidnapping and abduction
- Essential Ingredients of Kidnapping & Abduction (I)
- Essential Ingredients of Kidnapping & Abduction (II)
- Punishment for Kidnapping & Abduction(I)
- Aggravated forms of Kidnapping and Abduction (II)
- Aggravated forms of Kidnapping and Abduction (III)
- Aggravated forms of Kidnapping and Abduction (IV)
- Aggravated forms of Kidnapping and Abduction (V)
- Difference between Kidnapping and Abduction
- Offence of Kidnapping & Abduction(I)
- Offence of Kidnapping & Abduction (II)
- Case Laws on Kidnapping and Abduction(I)
- Case Laws on Kidnapping and Abduction (II)
- Case Laws on Kidnapping and Abduction (III)
- Abetment of Suicide of Child (I)
- Abetment of Suicide of Child (II)
- Abetment of Suicide of Child (III)
- Case Law on Abetment of Suicide of Child
- Sale of Obscene Object to Young(I)
- Sale of Obscene Object to Young (II)
- Sale of Obscene Object to Young (III)
- Sale of Obscene to Young (IV)
- Miscarriage (I)
- Miscarriage (II)
- Offence Against Child:- Unit 2
Unit - 3: Basic Understanding of Children Protection & Labour Laws
Unit- 4: Legal Protection of Children
- Constitutional Provisions for Child Upliftment (I)
- Constitutional Provisions for Child Upliftment (II)
- Protection of Children and Juvenile Under Indian Panel Code, 1860
- Protection of Children under CRPC, 1973(I)
- Protection of Children under CRPC, 1973(II)
- Protection of Child Under Contract Act, 1872(I)
- Protection of Child Under Contract Act, 1872(II)
- Offence Against Child:- Unit 4
Best study MatrialIt is my go-to platform for affordable law courses. The discounted prices make it accessible for students like me who are on a tight budget. The value I've received from these courses is worth way more than what I paid. Highly recommended!