The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on A Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Act, 2019. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important provisions of MVA, 2019, including the issues and challenges of insurance, liability and compensation. This course also highlights the practical existing loopholes in the traffic system in India, in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about the MVA, 2019. The prime concern of the “LeDX-Experts” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on MVA, 2019specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in MVA, 2019.
- To understand the evolution and importance of traffic laws.
- To discuss the provisions of insurance and compensation in MVA, 2019.
- To analyse the concept like uninsured vehicles, third person insurance and traffic chalan
- To highlight the crux of landmark judgement of Hon’ble S.C. on traffic issues.
Who should attend this course?
The course will be extremely useful for aspirants of different competitive exams, students of B.A.LL.B, LL..B, LL.M, aspirants of aeronautical field, and Professionals including advocates practicing in the field of traffic laws.
After the completion of this course the aspirant shall be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of MVA, 2019
- To demonstrate good comprehension of MVA, 2019 in areas of his interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of traffic laws.
- To identify the bone of contentions of MVA, 2019, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- Ability to evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of MVA, 2019 to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on traffic laws.
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification and Verification:-
The successful learners will receive subject expert, signed certificate with the branding of LedX, additionally authenticated by Blockchain partner to verify your achievement to increase your job prospect.
Issues with the Act, Benefits of the Act, Arun Kumar Agrawal v. National Insurance Co. Ltd., Jai Prakash v. M/S. National Insurance Co. & Ors SLP, Hurdles to Road Safety in India, Criticism of Traffic Laws, Benefits of the Act, Motor Accident Fund, Use of Motor Accident Fund, Implementation of Safety Features, Penalty & Prevention, Third Party Insurance, Uninsured Vehicles, governance, Online licensing process, Increase of compensation in road accident case, Registration Process, Limit of passenger, Safety of minors, Issues Identified by the Judiciary, etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Aviation Law, General Environmental Law
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 01 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 964
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019
- Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 Part 1
- Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 Part 2
- Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 Part 3
- Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 Part 4
- Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 Part 5
- Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 Part 6
- Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 Part 7
- Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 Part 8
- Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 Part 9
- The Motor Vehicles ( Amendment) Act, 2019 – Unit 1