The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Merger & Amalgamation in Banking Sector. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important and basic doctrines and concepts of Cyber Law & Security. The course also focuses upon the statutory framework, Conventions, and other legal instruments of M & A in Banking Sector in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the very foundation and crux of the M & A in Banking Sector including the fundamental issues pertaining to the M & A in Banking Sector. The prime concern of the “LedX Expert” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on M & A in Banking Sector specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving general understanding in the field of M & A in Banking Sector.
- To discuss the most relevant and important concepts and issues of the M & A in Banking Sector.
- To understand the recent Mergers & Amalgamation in Banking Sector.
- To discuss the bone of contention in M & A in Banking Sector.
Who should attend this Course:-
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the Cyber Law & Security.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of M & A in Banking Sector in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of M & A in Banking Sector.
- To identify the bone of contentions of M & A in Banking Sector, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply Principles and doctrine of M & A in Banking Sector to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive subject expert, signed certificate, Verification with the branding of “LedX”, additionally, authenticated by Blockchain partner to verify your achievement to increase your job prospect.
Amalgamation in Banking Companies, Definition of Company, Benefits of Merger and Amalgamation, Guidelines issued by RBI for Merger and Amalgamation, Banking Regulations Act, 1949, Transfer of NBFC, Indian Banking Sector Reforms, Case Studies, Merger of SBI with its Associate Banks, Merger of ICICI Ltd. with ICICI Bank, etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Cyber Crime, Gaming and Gambling Laws
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1338
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit 1:- Merger & Amalgamation in Banking Sector
- Introduction & Objectives of Merger & Amalgamation in the Banking Sector
- Reasons for M& A of Banks & Benefits of Banking Merger
- Guidelines issued by RBI for Merger & Amalgamation of Private Sector Banks
- Prior Approval of RBI in Cases of Acquisition or Transfer of Control of Deposit Taking NBFCS (I)
- Prior Approval of RBI in Cases of Acquisition or Transfer of Control of Deposit Taking NBFCS (II)
- Merger & Amalgamation in Banking Sector :- Unit 1