The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Law and Society. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important concepts of the Law and Society. The course also focuses upon the pre-independence and post-independence law in India to eradicate the social evils like gender discrimination and social upliftment of weaker section of society in India in most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about School of law, evolution of law and other important aspects of the Law and Society. Learners will have a tremendous and interesting opportunity to understand the philosophy and crux of the subject by an expert and renowned educationist. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on the Law and Society specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in the Law and Society.
- To discuss the most relevant and important concepts of the Law and Society.
- To understand the Schools and evolution of law in the society.
- To discuss the bone of contention of the Law and Society including gender discrimination and patriarchalism.
- To discuss the impact of social justice and welfare laws in the society.
Who should attend this course:-
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of different competitive exam such as judicial services, CLAT, NET, students of B.A.LLB, LL.B, LL.M, Business Management, and the professionals including practicing working in the field of NGO, Human Right Organizations and other field of humanitarian law.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the Law and Society.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of law and society in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of evolution and application of law in the society.
- To identify the bone of contentions of law and society, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply the fundamentals of the law and society to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Fundamental Concepts of Law and Society, Origin of State, Theories of State, Evolution of the Law, Gender Justice, Social Evils in Society, Pre-Independent and Post Independent Laws for Curtailing the Discrimination Against Women, Unequal Sex Ratio, Schools of Jurisprudence, Domestic Violence in India, Patriarchalism, etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Criminology, women and Law, Offence Against Child
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 4 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 56
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Evolution of Law
Unit-2: School of Jurisprudence
Unit-3: Gender Issues
Unit-4: Domestic Violence in India
V Arun Reddy
Law & SocietyInformative
Overall nice and informativeGreat content
Very nice of you, thank you for giving opportunity of doing free certificate course, hope to see many courses in the future.