The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Juvenile Delinquency. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important provisions of Juvenile Delinquency, including the issues and challenges of Juvenile justice regime. This course also highlights the concepts of Juvenile Justice Act, 2015, in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about the Juvenile Delinquency. The prime concern of the “LeDX-Experts” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on Juvenile Delinquency specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in Juvenile Delinquency.
- To understand the evolution and importance of Juvenile Delinquency.
- To discuss the issues of Juvenile Rehabilitation and Protection.
- To analyze the provisions of Juvenile Justice Act, 2015 and issues relating to Special Homes and Open Shelter
- To highlight the crux of landmark judgement of Hon’ble S.C. on Juvenile Delinquency
Who should attend this course:-
The course will be extremely useful for aspirants of different competitive exams, students of B.A.LL.B, LL..B, LL.M, aspirants of aeronautical field, and Professionals including advocates practicing in the field of traffic laws.
After the completion of this course the aspirant shall be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of Juvenile Delinquency.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Juvenile Delinquency in areas of his interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Juvenile Delinquency.
- To identify the bone of contentions of Juvenile Delinquency, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- Ability to evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrines of Juvenile Delinquency to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on traffic laws.
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification and Verification:-
The successful learners will receive subject expert, signed certificate with the branding of LedX, additionally authenticated by Blockchain partner to verify your achievement to increase your job prospect.
Meaning of ‘Child’ and ‘Juvenile’, Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, Child in conflict with law, Child in need of care and protection, The League of Nations (LON) Geneva Declaration , UDHR-1948, United Nation Convention on Rights of Child-1989, Landmark Judgements of Hon’ble S.C. of India, etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Offence Against Child, Law of Crime
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 108
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit -1: Concept of Juvenile
Unit-2: Legal Protection of Juvenile
Unit-3: Comprehensive Study on Correctional & Rehabilitation System for Juveniles
- Juvenile Delinquency: Nature & Cause
- Juvenile Rehabilitation & Conventional Legal System: Juvenile and JJB (I)
- Juvenile Rehabilitation & Conventional Legal System: Juvenile and JJB (II)
- Juvenile Rehabilitation & Conventional Legal System: Observation Homes & Counselling
- Juvenile Rehabilitation & Conventional Legal System: Special Homes, Open Shelter & JJ Act
- Juvenile Delinquency- Unit 3