The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on International Trade Law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines and concepts of International Trade Law. The course also focuses upon the various practical challenges in the regime of International Trade Law in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the most significant and important aspects in the field of International Trade Law, including the crux of judicial pronouncement. The prime concern of the “LedX Experts” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on International Trade Law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in International Trade Law.
- To discuss the most relevant and important area of International Trade Law.
- To understand the crux of the International Trade Law specially designed for Indian aspirants.
- To discuss the bone of contention in the field of International Trade Law.
- To discuss the concept of globalization, liberalisation and FDI.
Who should attend this Course?
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the International Trade Law.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of International Trade Law in areas of aspirant’s interest and professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of International Trade Law.
- To identify the bone of contentions of International Trade Law, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of International Trade Law to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive subject expert, signed certificate, verification with the branding of “LedX”, additionally, authenticated by Blockchain partner to verify your achievement to increase your job prospect.
Economic Globalization, Liberalisation of International trade and Foreign Direct Investment, Reduction of Trade Barriers, Good Governance, degree of Security and Predictability, Measure of Equity in International Economic Relations, WTO, Agreement of Agriculture, Application of Sanitary, Textile and Clothing, GATT, 1994, Dispute Settlement Understanding (DSU), WTO, Most Favoured Nation (MFN), National Treatment & International Trade Law, Linked Products and Non-Discrimination, Tariff & Trade, Rights of substantive treaty, Dumping Clause, Anti-dumping measures, Landmark cases etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
International Environment Law, Contract Law
- Lectures 39
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 151
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1:- Introduction of International Trade Law
Unit 2:- World Trade Organization
Unit-3:- Most Favoured Nation (MFN)
- Treatment of Most Favoured Nation (I)
- Treatment of Most Favoured Nation (II)
- Consistency Test of MFN Treatment (I)
- Consistency Test of MFN Treatment (II)
- Consistency Test of MFN Treatment (III)
- Case Laws Related to MFN Principle (I)
- Case Laws related to MFN Principle (II)
- Case Laws related to MFN Principle (III)
- Case Laws related to MFN Principle (IV)
- Case Laws related to MFN Principle (V)
- International Trade Law- Unit 3
Unit-4:- Concept of National Treatment
Unit-5:- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
Unit-6:- Concept of Dumping in GATT and WTO