The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on International Taxation Law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all important doctrines and concepts of International Taxation Law, including Double Taxation, Arm’s Length Price, Base Erosion and Profit Sharing etc. in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal clear knowledge to the aspirants about International Taxation Law. The prime concern of the “LedX ” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on International Taxation Law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency under International Taxation Law.
- To discuss the most relevant and important provisions of international Conventions, Treaties and other instruments of International Taxation Law
- To understand the fundamental concepts of International Taxation Law like Double Taxation, Arm’s Length Price, Base Erosion and Profit Sharing etc.
- To discuss the bone of contention in the field of International Taxation Law
- To discuss the impact of International Taxation Law upon Indian Taxation System
Who shall attend this course:-
The course shall be extremely useful for the students of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams and professionals including practicing advocates.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the International Taxation Law..
- To demonstrate good comprehension of International and Indian Taxation Law.in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of International Taxation Law..
- To identify the bone of contentions of International and National Taxation Law, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of International Taxation Law. to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on International Taxation Law..
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive subject expert, signed certificate, Verification with the branding of LedX, additionally authenticated by Blockchain partner to verify your achievement to increase your job prospect.
Basic principles of taxation, Recognition of International Taxation in Indian Law, Corporate income, Nationality based taxation, Residence based taxation, Income Tax Act, 1961, Double taxation, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), OECC, Interpretation of taxation treaties, Anti avoidance rule, Double taxation, Double non- taxation, Unilateral & Bilateral measures, Tax Neutrality, Efficiency, Certainty & Simplicity, Fairness equity, Flexibility, Effectiveness & fairness, Horizontal equity, Tax evasion/tax avoidance, Treaty shopping, Agreement with foreign countries or specified territories, Anti-avoidance & transfer pricing, Associated entity.
Other Suggested Course:-
Copyright Law, Trademark Law
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 5 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 212
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Introduction to International Taxation Law
Unit-2: Principles of International taxation Law
- Basic Principles of International Taxation Law (I)
- Basic Principles of International Taxation Law (II)
- Basic Principles of International Taxation Law (III)
- Various Principles Involved in International Taxation (I)
- Various Principles Involved in International Taxation (II)
- International Taxation Law- Unit 2
Unit-3: Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements
Unit-4: Unilateral Double Taxation Relief
Unit-5: Specific Anti-Avoidance & Transfer Pricing
- Summary of the Previous Lecture
- Base Erosion and Profit Sharing
- Transfer Pricing Provision
- Unique Nature of Buyer
- Associated Entity (I)
- Associated Entity (II)
- International Transaction
- Understanding of Transfer Pricing
- Arm’s Length Price (I)
- Arm’s Length Price (II)
- International Taxation Law- Unit 5