The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on International Refugee Law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines and concepts of International Refugee Law. The course also focuses upon the various practical challenges in the regime of International Refugee Law in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the most significant and important aspects in the field of International Refugee Law, including the crux of judicial pronouncement. The prime concern of the “LedX Experts” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on International Refugee Law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in International Refugee Law.
- To discuss the most relevant and important area of International Refugee Law.
- To understand the crux of the International Refugee Law specially designed for Indian aspirants.
- To discuss the bone of contention in the field of International Refugee Law.
- To discuss the concept of Migration, Refugee Convention-1951.
Who should attend this Course?
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the International Refugee Law.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of International Refugee Law in areas of aspirant’s interest and professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of International Refugee Law.
- To identify the bone of contentions of International Refugee Law, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of International Refugee Law to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Issues of Refugee Laws, Migration of Refugees, Convention for Refugees-1951, Major Characteristic of International Refugee Law, Important Terms, Stakeholder in International Refugees Problems, Foundation Principles of Refugee Law, Origin and Historical Development, Geneva Convention-1992, Resettlement of Armenian Refugees-1926, Organisation of African Unity Convention-1969, Convention relating to the International Status of Refugee-1933, Gravity Model and Stouffer’s & Lee’s Theory, Emergence of forced Displacement and Forced Migration, Refugee Convention-1957, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, 1950 [UNHRC], Refugee Convention-1951, Cartagena Protocol, The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Nationality Dual & Multiple, Statelessness and Refugee, Concept of Persecution, International Convergence, Customised Provisions of Refugee Law, Elderly Population, Landmark Cases, etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
International Humanitarian Law
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course:-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 8 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 221
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1:- Introduction to International Refugee Law
- Impact of Refugee Law
- Time Immemorial Issues of Refugees
- Characteristics of International Refugee Law
- Origin and Historical Development (I)
- Origin and Historical Development (II)
- Convention relating to the International Status of Refugee, 1933
- Asylum Seeker & Refugee
- Theories and Factors of Migration
- Gravity Model and Stouffer’s & Lee’s Theory
- Legal Instruments for Refugee Protection (I)
- Legal Instruments for Refugee Protection (II)
- International Refugee Law- Unit 1
Unit-2:- Refugee Convention, 1957
- Second World War & Four Major Principles
- Definition of Refugee
- Right to Property and Association
- Different Kinds of Rights for Refugees (I)
- Different Kinds of Rights for Refugees (II)
- Critical Analysis of Refugee Convention, 1951
- Refugee Convention & Protocol of 1967
- International Refugee Law- Unit 2
Unit-3:- International Instruments for Refugees Protection
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 1980
- International Organisation of Migration, 1951(I)
- International Organisation of Migration, 1951 (II)
- International Organisation of Migration, 1951 (III)
- Criteria of Cartagena Protocol
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- International Refugee Law- Unit 3
Unit-4: Fundamental Principles of Refugee Law
- Protection of Refugee (I)
- Protection of Refugee (II)
- Protection of Refugee (III)
- Nationality-Dual or Multiple
- Statelessness and Refugee
- Legal framework for Eliminating Statelessness
- Problems of Statelessness and Refugees
- Concept of Persecution
- Constituents of Act of Persecution (I)
- Constituents of Act of Persecution (II)
- Well Founded Fear of Persecution (I)
- Well Founded Fear of Persecution (II)
- International Convergence (I)
- International Convergence (II)
- Grounds of Persecution (I)
- Grounds of Persecution (II)
- International Refugee Law- Unit 4
Unit-5:- Customised Provisions of Refugee Law
Value for money"I never thought I could get such high-quality law courses at such unbelievably low prices until I discovered you people. The 90% discount is a game-changer, allowing me to access premium legal education without the financial burden. It's a win-win!"
Study MaterialBest study material