The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Maritime Law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important and basic doctrines and concepts of Maritime Law. The course also focuses upon the statutory framework, Conventions, Treaties and other legal instruments of Maritime Law in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about Maritime Law. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the very foundation and crux of the Maritime Law including landmark judgement on the issues pertaining to Maritime Law. The prime concern of the “LedX Expert” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on Maritime Law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving general understanding in the field of Maritime Law.
- To discuss the most relevant and important concepts and issues of the Maritime Law.
- To understand the basic jurisprudential structure of the Maritime Law.
- To discuss the bone of contention in Maritime Law.
- To discuss the impact of international and national instruments on Maritime Law.
Who should attend this Course?
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the Maritime Law.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Maritime Law in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Maritime Law.
- To identify the bone of contentions of Maritime Law, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Definition of Maritime law, Parties of Maritime law, Jurisdiction of Maritime law, Elements of International Law, History and Development of Maritime law, International Maritime Organization, Realist Theory, Fictional Theory, Admiralty Jurisdiction and Settlement of Maritime Claims Act, 2017, Different Acts developed by Britishers, History of Admiralty Jurisdiction and Settlement of Maritime Claims Act, 2017, Maritime Lien, SOLAS, MARPOL, MLC, STCW, etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Air and Space Law, Traffic Law
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course:-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 3 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 229
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: General Introduction to Maritime Law
Unit-2: International Law as Prerequisite of Maritime Law
Unit-3: Historical Development & Jurisdiction of Maritime Law
Unit-4: Foundation of International Maritime Organisation
International Maritime LawI am impressed by the range of courses available and the level of expertise provided. It's a true gem in the realm of legal learning.