The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on International Environment Law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all important doctrines and concepts of International Environment Law, including the conventions, conference and treaties of United Nation as well as the legislative and statutory framework of International Environmental Law established by European Union and other important Organizations in Europe, America and Asia for the protection of environment in most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal clear knowledge to the aspirants about International Environment Law. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalist has always been to offer a cutting-edge course on International Environmental law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in International Environmental Law.
- To discuss the most relevant and important provisions of international Conventions, Treaties and instruments of environment law.
- To understand the shifting of international perspective toward sustainable development from conventional approach.
- To discuss the bone of contention in International Environmental Law.
- To discuss the role of UNO and regional groups for protecting the environment.
Who should attend this course:-
This career-oriented course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of competitive exams, judicial services, CLAT, NET, students of LL.B, LL.M and many more.
After the completion of this course, the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of International Environment Law.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of International Environment Law in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of International Environment law.
- To identify the bone of contentions of International Environment Law, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of International Environment Law to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on International Environment Law.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Polluter pays principle, precautionary principle, sustainable development, no-fault liability, Stockholm conference, 1972, Protocol-1987, World Charter for Nature-1982, Rio Declaration-1992, Earth Summit, Agenda-21, Kyoto protocol-1997, Convention on Biological Diversity-1992.
Other Suggested Course:-
General Environmental Law, International Humanitarian Law, International Taxation Law, International Refugee Law, International Maritime Law
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course:-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 51
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 143
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Introduction to International Environmental Law & Concept of Sustainable Development
- Basic Concepts of International Environmental Law
- Sources of International Environmental Law
- Challenges and Issues around International Environmental law
- Concept of Sustainable Development
- Challenges or Issues in Sustainable Development
- The Concept of Sustainable Development in Context of India (I)
- The Concept of Sustainable Development in Context of India (II)
- International Environmental Law:- Unit 1
Unit-2: International Principles of Environmental Law
- Polluter Pays Principle (I)
- Polluter Pays Principle (II)
- Issues and Challenges
- Case Laws
- Precautionary Principle
- Landmark Judgments
- Introduction of The Prevention Principle and Summary of the Previous Lecture
- The Prevention Principle (I)
- The Prevention Principle (II)
- Challenges & Issues
- Integration Principle
- Integration Principle In India
- Public Participation Principle
- International Environmental Law:- Unit 2
Unit-3: International Instruments for the Protection of Environmental Law
- The Stockholm Declaration, 1972
- Six Basic Principles of Environmental Law
- Historical Background of Stockholm Declaration (I)
- Historical Background of Stockholm Declaration (II)
- Three Common Recommendations
- Phoenix Committee
- Principles Laid Down in Stockholm Committee, 1972
- International Environmental Law:- Unit 3
Unit-4: A Discussion on International Environmental Protection Regime
- World Charter for Nature, 1982
- Implementation of The World Charter
- Basic Components of world charter for Nature(I)
- Basic Components of world charter for Nature(II)
- Vienna Convention for the Protection of The Ozone Layer
- Summary of the previous Lecture
- Aims and Objectives of Montreal Protocol, 1989
- Application & Criticism of Montreal Protocol, 1989
- Rio Declaration, 1992
- The Concept of Public Trust Doctrine
- Quick Revision
- International Environmental Law:- Unit 4
Unit-5: A Discussion on International Environmental Protection Regime
- Convention on Biological Diversity, 1992
- The Objectives of Convention on Biological Diversity, 1992
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety Protocol, 1999
- Biodiversity Protocol & Nagoya Protocol, 2010
- Kyoto Protocol, 1997
- Gases Responsible for Greenhouse Emission
- Mechanism of Kyoto Protocol, 1997
- Paris Agreement, 2015
- Quick Review
- The Millennium Development Goals
- Eight Goals
- Johannesburg Declaration, 2002
- Delhi Submit, 2002
- International Environmental Law:- Unit 5
Value for moneyI couldn't believe my luck when I found Ledx! The law courses are not only top-notch in quality but also offered at an incredible 90% discount. It's a steal deal for anyone looking to expand their legal knowledge without breaking the bank.