The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on International Commercial Arbitration (I.C.A.). The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines and concepts of I.C.A. The course also focuses upon the different kinds of ICA instruments at national and international level including U.N.C.I.T.R.A.L. Model Law, 1985, New York Convention-1958 etc. in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about I.C.A. Learners will also have tremendous opportunity to understand the legal conception and crux of the judicial pronouncement on I.C.A. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on International Commercial Arbitration specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in International Commercial Arbitration.
- To discuss the most relevant and important provisions of international instruments of I.C.A. e.g., U.N.C.I.T.R.A.L. Model Law, 1985, New York Convention-1958, Geneva Convention-1937.
- To understand the judicial pronouncement of the I.C.A.
- To discuss the bone of contention in International Commercial arbitration
- To discuss the provisions of Arbitral Tribunal, Award, Jurisdiction.
Who should attend this course:-
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of competitive exams such as students of B.A.LLB, LL.B, LL.M, Business Management Courses, and for the Arbitrators , Mediators, Conciliators.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the I.C.A.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of I.C.A. in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of I.C.A.
- To identify the bone of contentions of I.C.A., evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and Doctrine of I.C.A. to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Kinds and Formats of Arbitration, Different Kind Arbitral Laws, Challenges in Arbitral Jurisdiction, Arbitral Tribunal, Arbitral Award, U.N.C.I.T.R.A.L. Model Law, International Commercial Arbitration-1985, New York Convention-1958, Geneva Protocol-1923, U.N.I.D.R.O.I.T., 1926, ICC Rules-2017, Indian Arbitration Act, 1996, Cases such as, Prima Paint Corp. v. Flood & Conklin Mfg., Mitsubishi V. Soler, Eco Swiss v. Benetton, 1999 and many more.
Other Suggested Course:-
Merger and Amalgamation in Banking sector, Competition Law
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 6 Months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 4 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 204
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Introduction of I.C.A.
Unit-2: Applicability of Laws
Unit-3: Regulating International Commercial Arbitration
Unit-4: Arbitration Agreement
Value for MoneyThe law courses offered here are worth every penny. The instructors are experts in their fields, and the course content is regularly updated to stay current with the latest legal developments.