The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on the Health Law Policies and Its Challenges. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines, principles and concepts of the Health Law Policies and also thoroughly focuses upon Its Challenges. This course also highlights the numerous important aspects of Health Law Policies and Its Challenges such as Clinical Research and Drug Trial, Telemedicine, WHO etc. in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about the Health Law Policies and Its Challenges. The prime concern of the “LedX Expert” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on the Health Law Policies and Its Challenges, specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in the field of Health Law Policies and Its Challenges in India and Worldwide.
- To discuss the most relevant and important concepts of Health Law Policies and Its Challenges in India and worldwide.
- To understand the framework and Enforcement Mechanism of Health Law Policies in India.
- To study the conceptual as well as practical aspect of the Health Law Policies and Its Challenges.
- To highlight the Landmark cases on Health Law Policies and Its Challenges in India.
Who should attend this course?
The career-oriented course is extremely useful for the aspirants of competitive exams, students of B.A.LLB, LL.B, LL.M, and professionals including practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the Health Law Policies and Its Challenges in India.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of the Health Law Policies and Its Challenges in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Health Law Policies and Its Challenges.
- To identify the bone of contentions in the field of Health Law Policies, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of the Health Law Policies and Its Challenges to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Other Suggested Course:-
General Environment Law, Food Law, Oil and Petroleum Regulation
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 5 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 147
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Introduction of Health Law
Unit-2: Emerging Issues in Health Law
Unit-3: Healthcare Law and Penal Provisions
Unit-4: WHO and Healthcare Schemes
Unit-5: New Challenges of Health Care Policy
- Important Aspects of Health Law (I)
- Important Aspects of Health Law (II)
- New Health Care Policies in India
- International Perspective of New Health Care Policies
- Epidemic Acts, 1897
- Limitations; Epidemic Disease Act, 1897
- Scientific Approach; Epidemic Act (I)
- Scientific Approach; Epidemic Act (II)
- Health Insurance Policies
- Types of Health Insurance Policies
- Comparative Analysis of Different Country Policies
- Health Law Policy And Its Challenges- Unit 5