The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Food Law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines and concepts of Food Law. The course also focuses upon the national and international principles and instruments of Food Law in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the most significant and latest concepts and challenges of the Food regime in India, including the crux of the landmark and current judgements on food safety and protection issues. The prime concern of the “LedX ” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on Food Law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in Food Law.
- To discuss the most relevant and important area of Food Law.
- To understand the crux of the food safety and protection specially designed for Indian aspirants.
- To discuss the bone of contention in the field of Food Law.
- To discuss the concept of FSSAI, Food Safety, AGMARK etc.
Who should attend this Course?
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the Food Law.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Food Law in areas of aspirant’s interest and professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Food Law.
- To identify the bone of contentions of food safety, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of Food Law to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Food Security, Food Hazards, AGMARK, Directorate of Market and Inspection, Procedure of Grading, Food Safety under Constitution of India, Mid-Day Meal Program, National Food Security Act-2013, Food Conventions, International Organisation, Responsibility of Food Delivery Chain, FSSAI, Self sanitization, Essential Commodities Act-2020, The Food Safety and Standards-2015, Criminal Liability under Food Law, Impact of Covid-19 on food safety, Regulatory Framework of Food Law, HACCP, ISO and British Reputation through Compliance (BRC), Global Safety Standard, Announced Audit & Unannounced Audit, Codex Alimentarius Commission, Codex Secretariat, Codex Subsidiary Bodies, FAO, WHO, SPS and TBT Agreement, Landmark Cases on food security including Maggi, Patanjali etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Traffic Law, Gaming and Gambling Laws in India, Professional Ethics for Advocate
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 5 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 188
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: General Introduction of Food Law
Unit-2: Important Entities under Food Safety Regime
Unit-3: Regulatory Framework of Food Law in India
Unit-4: International Food Safety Measures
Unit-5: National Food Safety Measures