The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Corporate Restructuring. The course in terms of importance, versatility, and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines and concepts of Corporate Restructuring. The course also focuses on the national and international instruments of the Corporate Restructuring regime in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants. Learners will have a tremendous opportunity to understand the most significant fundamental concepts and challenges of Corporate Restructuring, including the crux of landmarks and the latest judgment. The prime concern of the “LedX ” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on Corporate Restructuring specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide a comprehensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in Corporate Restructuring.
- To discuss the most relevant and important area of Corporate Restructuring.
- To understand the crux of Corporate Restructuring specially designed for Indian aspirants.
- To discuss the bone of contention in the field of Corporate Restructuring.
- To discuss the concepts like a merger, demerger, amalgamation, etc.
Who should attend this Course?
The course shall be beneficial for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of Corporate Restructuring.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Corporate Restructuring in areas of aspirant’s interest and professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Corporate Restructuring.
- To identify the bone of contentions of the Corporate Restructuring sector, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of Corporate Restructuring to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject at hand.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Definition, objective, Planning, Execution, Types of Restructuring Strategies, Merger, Demerger, Takeover or Acquisition, Joint Venture (JV) Strategic Alliance, Merger & Amalgamation, Integration, Company Act, 2013, Competition Commission of India, Regulatory Framework, Tribunal, Foreign Company and Acquisition of Shares, Power of Central Govt., Registration Process, Preservation of Books & Accounts, Companies Court Rules-1959, Income Tax Act-1961, Listing Agreement, Indian Stamp Act-1899, Competition Act-2002, Approval, Process of Filing, Constitution & Levy Of Stamp Duty On Merger & Amalgamation, Carry Forward & Set-off, Amortization, Capital Expenditure, Corporate Demergers and Reverse Mergers.
Other Suggested Course:-
Company Law, Artificial Intelligence
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 6 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 270
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit I :- Introduction of Corporate Restructuring
Unit-2 :- Economic and Competition Law Aspects of Mergers and Amalgamations
Unit 3 :- Regulatory Framework of Merger and Amalgamation
Unit-4 :- Fundamental Requisites of Merger & Amalgamation
- Important Financial Aspects
- Constitution & Levy of Stamp Duty
- Provisions of Stamp Duty (I)
- Provisions of Stamp Duty (II)
- Documentation and Stamp Duty
- Important Aspects of Taxation
- Expenses and Expenditure
- Amortization of Preliminary Expenses
- Expenditure for Telecommunication License
- Corporate Restructuring- Unit 4
Unit-5 :- Corporate Demergers and Reverse Mergers
Unit-6: Judicial Pronouncement of Merger and Amalgamation
Value for moneyI couldn't believe my luck when I found Ledx! The law courses are not only top-notch in quality but also offered at an incredible 90% discount. It's a steal deal for anyone looking to expand their legal knowledge without breaking the bank.