The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on National and International Copyright Law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all important doctrines and concepts of Copyright Law, including the conventions, conference and treaties of United Nation as well as the legislative and statutory framework of International Copyright Law established by Indian, European Union and other important Organizations in Europe, America and Asia for Copyright Law in most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal clear knowledge to the aspirants about Copyright Law. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on Copyright law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in International and Indian Copyright Law.
- To discuss the most relevant and important provisions of international Conventions, Treaties and instruments of Copyright law.
- To understand the shifting of International perspective toward Advanced Copyright Law from conventional approach of Copyright.
- To discuss the bone of contention in Indian Copyright Law.
- To discuss the impact of virtual world upon Copyright Law in India and Worldwide.
Who should attend this course:-
The course shall be extremely useful for the students of B.A.LLB, B.B.A.LL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like judiciary, and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the International Copyright Law.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of International and Indian Copyright Law in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Copyright Law.
- To identify the bone of contentions of International and National Copyright Law, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of Copyright Law to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on Copyright Law.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Nature and history of copyright, copyright law in India International framework, Economic rights and Moral rights, Berne Convention, TRIPS Agreement, WIPO Copyright Treaty, The Marrakesh Treaty, Test of Infringement, Remedies for copyright infringement, copyright societies.
Other Suggested Course:-
Geographical Indication and Laws, Trademark Law, Patent Law, Patent Filling and its Procedure
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 59
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 9 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 237
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-A1: Introduction of The Course
- General introduction of copyright
- Meaning of copyright
- Subject matter of copyright
- Copyright and cinematographic film
- Object of copyright?
- Rights involved in the copyright (I)
- Rights involved in the copyright (II)
- Nature of copyright
- Landmark judgement (I)
- Landmark judgement (II)
- History of copyright
- Licensing Act and Act of 1662
- Evolution of copyright law in India
- International framework of copyright law
- Case law (Netflix case)
- Books and copyright
- Copyright Law- Unit 1
Unit-2: International Copyright Instruments
Unit-3: Copyright Registration in India
Unit-4: Copyright- Infringement, Remedies & Fair Use
- Introduction of copyright infringement
- What is copyright infringement?
- Essentials of copyright infringement
- Issues of copyright infringement
- Types of copyright infringement
- Test of copyright infringement
- Landmark judgment
- Recent judgment
- Exception of Copyright infringement
- Doctrine of fair dealings
- Four factors of fair dealing
- Case of law fair dealing
- Principle of Exhaustion
- Concept of Copyright infringement
- Copyright infringement as an offense
- Case laws (I)
- Case laws (II)
- Social media and copyright
- Copyright Law- Unit 4
Unit-5: Copyright- Collective Administration
I am so happy I passed the course. I wanted to attain a certificate for this course. Thank You So Much. The lectures were heartwarming. I learned a lot. After learning I realized that people who don’t take this course can make a lot of mistakes in their professional life. The information from this course helps you and your company become aware of the legal aspects of one’s work. Thank You for the learning we can learn at any age and it’s a blessing.