The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Competition Law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines and concepts of Competition Law. The course also focuses upon the national and international principles of Competition Law regime in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the significant and most practical concepts and challenges in the field of Competition Law in India including the crux of landmark judgement. The prime concern of the “LedX Experts” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on Competition Law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in Competition Law.
- To discuss the most relevant and important area of Competition Law.
- To understand the crux of the Competition Law specially designed for Indian aspirants.
- To discuss the bone of contention in the field of Competition Law.
- To discuss the concept of Horizontal and Vertical Agreement
Who should attend this Course?
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the Competition Law.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Competition Law in areas of aspirant’s interest and professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Competition Law.
- To identify the bone of contentions of Competition Law, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of Competition Law to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Foundation of Competition law, kinds of Market, Objectives of Competition Law, Monopolies And Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969, Sachar Committee, Raghavan Committee, Indian Competition Act, 2002, Competition Commission of India, Anti-Competitive Agreements, Appreciable Adverse Effect, Pro-Competitive Factors, Horizontal Agreements; Price fixing Agreements, Market Sharing, Limit Production, Bid Rigging, Vertical Agreements; Tie-in Arrangement, Exclusive Supply Agreement, Exclusive Distribution Agreement, Refusal to deal, Resale price mechanism, Cartelization and Carter Behaviour, Price Parallelism, Predatory Pricing, Penetrative Pricing, Concept of Neutrality, Case of Infrastructural Sharing, Joint Ventures, Landmark judgements etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Company Law, Contract Law
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 32
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 5 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 240
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1:- Introduction to Competition Law
Unit-2:- Various Competitive Agreements
- Anti-Competitive Agreements
- Pro-Competitive Factors
- Meaning of Horizontal Agreements
- Types of Horizontal Agreements (I)
- Types of Horizontal Agreements (II)
- Concept of Bid Rigging and Standard
- Case Study of Standard
- Cartelization and Carter Behaviour
- Concept of Price Parallelism
- Vertical Agreements (I)
- Vertical Agreements (II)
- Competition Law- Unit 2
Unit-3:- Abuse of Dominant Position
Unit-4:- Competition Commission of India
Unit-5:- Law of Combinations & Regulations
Best CourseIt’s is a dream come true for aspiring legal professionals. The 90% discount on their law courses not only makes them incredibly affordable but also ensures that quality education is within reach. Grab this opportunity and unlock your legal potential!✌️✌️