The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Company Law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines and concepts of Company Law. The course also focuses upon the statutory framework of company law, arbitration and mediation system, grievance and redressal procedure of company law in India in most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about Copyright Law. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the legal conception and crux of the landmark judgment of apex court upon the company law. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on Company Law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in Company Law.
- To discuss the most relevant and important provisions of Company law applicable in India and having International importance and usage.
- To understand the Crux of the Company Law.
- To discuss the Bone of Contention in Companies Act-2013.
- To discuss the impact of Globalization and MNC on the Company Law.
Who should attend this Course:-
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the Company Law.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Company Law in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Company Law.
- To identify the bone of contentions of Company Law, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of Company Law to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Fundamental aspects of Company Law, Doctrine of Ultra-vires, Indoor Management, M.O.A. and A.O.A., Prospectus, misrepresentation of Prospectus, Golden rule, Company Directors, Fast Track Merger, Cross Border Merger, Amalgamation, National company Law tribunal, squeezing out of minority shareholder, Share Capital, B.O.D Meetings, Debentures, Companies Act-2013 etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Competition Law, Corporate Restructuring
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 6 Months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 55
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 8 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 261
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Introduction to Company Law
- Meaning & Definition of Company(I)
- Meaning & Definition of Company(II)
- Characteristics, Advantages, and Disadvantage of Company(I)
- Characteristics, Advantages, and Disadvantage of Company(II)
- Corporate Personality and Lifting the Corporate Veil(I)
- Corporate Personality and Lifting the Corporate Veil(II)
- Classification of Company(I)
- Classification of Company(II)
- Formation of Company(I)
- Formation of Company (II)
- Pre-Incorporation Contracts
- Documents Required for the Formation of a Company
- Memorandum of the Company
- Doctrine of Indoor Management
- Exceptions of Indoor Management
- Company Law-Unit 1
Unit-2: Procedure for Incorporation of Companies
Unit-4: Company Directors, Managerial Persons, and Company Meetings
- Company meetings: kinds, Notice, Quorum, Director Meeting(I)
- Company meetings: kinds, Notice, Quorum, Director Meeting(II)
- Procedure Sections
- Shareholders Meeting
- Board of Directors Meeting
- Provisions Related to Merger and Acquisition
- Company Directors: Appointment, removal, Legal Position, Powers duties, Liabilities, Audit Committee, Independent directors(I)
- Company Directors: Appointment, removal, Legal Position, Powers duties, Liabilities, Audit Committee, Independent directors(II)
- Company Directors: Appointment, removal, Legal Position, Powers duties, Liabilities, Audit Committee, Independent directors(III)
- Duties of directors
- Resignation of Directors
- Managerial Remuneration
- Majority Power & Minority Rights
- Company Law: Unit 4
Unit-5: Corporate Breakdown
Unt-6: Corporate Reconstruction and Restructuring
- External Restructuring(I)
- External Restructuring(II)
- Compromise, Arrangement, and Amalgamation(I)
- Compromise, Arrangement, and Amalgamation(II)
- Transfer of Rights and Liabilities
- Consequences of Registration of the Scheme(I)
- Consequences of Registration of the Scheme(II)
- Company Law: Unit 6
Company LawIt’s is a dream come true for aspiring legal professionals. The 90% discount on their law courses not only makes them incredibly affordable but also ensures that quality education is within reach. Grab this opportunity and unlock your legal potential!