The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on CLAT Quantitative Aptitude. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important concepts of CLAT QA including ages & averages, number system, pipes & cisterns etc. in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about the CLAT QA. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on CLAT QA specially designed for CLAT aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in CLAT QA.
- To understand the concept and notion of CLAT Quantitative Aptitude.
- To Analyze the concept like Ages & Averages, Blood Relationship, Calendars, LCM & HCF, Linear Equations, Number System
Who should attend this course:-
The course will be extremely useful for aspirants of different competitive exams mainly CLAT, students of B.A.LL.B, LL..B, LL.M, Professionals including advocates practicing in the field of air and space law.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of CLAT Quantitative Aptitude
- To demonstrate good comprehension of CLAT Quantitative Aptitude in areas of his interest or professional field.
- To apply basic analysis methods in the field of CLAT Quantitative Aptitude.
- To identify the problems of CLAT Quantitative Aptitude, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop logic-based solutions.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification and Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Ages & Averages, Blood Relationship, Calendars, LCM & HCF, Linear Equations, Number System, Permutation & Combination, Pipes & Cisterns, Profit & Loss, SI & CI, Speed, Surds & Indices, Trigonometry, Direction sense teste.
Other Suggested Course:-
CLAT Logical Reasoning, CLAT English
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 14
- Duration 2 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 232
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
1.Ages & Averages
4.LCM & HCF
7.Permutation & Combination
8.Pipes & Cisterns
9.Profit & Loss
10.Simple Interest & Compound Interest
11.Speed Distance and Time
12.Surds & Indices
14.Direction sense test