The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on CLAT Logical Reasoning. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important concepts of Legal Reasoning beneficial for numerous competitive exams including CLAT. This course incorporates lessons on Number series, Analogy, Coding etc. in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on CLAT Logical Reasoning specially designed for CLAT aspirants and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an immense knowledgeable course for achieving proficiency in Logical Reasoning.
- To discuss the fundamentals of logical reasoning.
- To analyze the concept like number series, analogy, relationship,s etc.
- To provide a comprehensive course on CLAT Logical Reasoning.
Who should attend this course:-
The course will be extremely useful for aspirants of different competitive exams, students of B.A.LL.B, LL..B, aspirants of CLAT etc.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of Logical Reasoning.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Logical Reasoning in areas of his interest or professional field.
- To apply basic analytical methods in the field of Logical Reasoning.
- To identify the Legal Reasoning problems, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop logic-based solutions.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification and Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Number Series, Analogy, Coding, Relationship, Odd and Out
Other Suggested Course:-
CLAT QT, CLAT ENGLISH
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 2 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 189
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Module-1: Number Series
Module-6: Odd and Out