The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on CLAT Legal Reasoning. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all important concepts of Legal Reasoning beneficial for numerous competitive exams including CLAT. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on CLAT Legal Reasoning specially designed for CLAT aspirants.
- To provide an immense knowledgeable course for achieving proficiency in legal reasoning.
- To discuss the fundamentals of legal reasoning.
- To analyze the concept like tortious liability, Constitutional law, concept of criminal law etc.
- To provide comprehensive course on CLAT Legal Reasoning.
Who should attend this course:-
The course will be extremely useful for aspirants of different competitive exams, students of B.A.LL.B, LL..B, aspirants of CLAT etc.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of Legal Reasoning.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Legal Reasoning
- in areas of his interest or professional field.
- To apply basic analytical methods in the field of Legal Reasoning.
- To identify the Legal Reasoning problems, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop logic-based solutions.
Doubt Clearing Session :-
Certification and Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Concepts of Constitutional law, the law of tort, contractual law and criminal law.
Other Suggested Course:-
CLAT QT, CLAT ENGLISH
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 57
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 205
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit 1:-The Constitution of India
- Introduction to Overall Course Structure
- Strategies for the Exam
- The Indian Constitution: DPSP
- The Indian Constitution: DPSP, The Usage
- The Indian Constitution: Fundamental Duties
- The Indian Constitution: Legislature, Executive and Judiciary
- The Indian Constitution:Preamble(I)
- The Indian Constitution:Preamble(II)
- The Indian Constitution: Landmark Judgments
- The Indian Constitution: Fundamental Rights (I)
- The Indian Constitution: Fundamental Rights (II)
- The Indian Constitution: Writ Petition
- The Introduction of The Indian Constitution
- Making of Indian Constitution
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- The State
- CLAT Legal Reasoning:- The Constitution of India
Unit 2:- Introduction to Law of Torts
Unit 3:- Law of Contract
- Objective of the Indian Contract,1872
- Acceptance, Agreement & Consideration
- Void and Voidable:- Competence, Unsoundness, Free Consent
- Void and Voidable:- Coercion, Undue Influence
- Void and Voidable:- Fraud, Misrepresentation & Mistake
- Void Agreement(I)
- Void Agreement(II)
- Wagering Agreement
- Special Contracts
- CLAT Legal Reasoning:- Law of Contract
Unit 4:- Criminal Law
- Introduction of Criminal Law
- Essentials of Crime
- Importance of Intention
- Stages of Crime
- Difference between Civil Wrong and Criminal Wrong
- General Exception of IPC
- Right to Private Defence
- Offences Against Body and Property
- Murder & Culpable Homicide
- Exceptions of Murder
- Wrongful Restraint & Wrongful Confinement, Kidnapping, Abduction & Rape
- Offences against property
- CLAT Legal Reasoning:- Criminal Law
Unit 5:- Miscellaneous
- Hindu Law:- Marriage, Restitution of Conjugal Rights & Grounds for Divorce
- Hindu Law:- Succession, Hindu Minority, and Guardianship Act & Adoption and Maintenance Act
- Muslim Law , Marriage, Dower & Talaq
- Intellectual Property Rights; Copyright, Patent & Trademark
- Civil Procedure Code and Criminal Procedure Code
- Contemporary Legal Issues:- National & International
- CLAT Legal Reasoning- Miscellaneous