The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on CLAT English. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important concepts of CLAT English. This course also focuses upon the practical trouble shooting so as to deliver student the immense knowledge for CLAT English preparation, in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear understanding to the aspirants. Learners will also have tremendous opportunity to understand the crux of the subject such as comprehension, tones and expert remarks on CLAT English. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalists is to offer a cutting-edge course on CLAT English specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in CLAT English.
- To discuss the most relevant and important aspects of CLAT English.
- To understand the comprehension and tones of passage.
- To discuss the bone of contention in CLAT English.
Who should attend this course:-
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of competitive exam such as students of CLAT B.A.LLB, LL.B, LL.M, Banking, SSC etc.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the CLAT English.
- To achieve crystal-clear understanding of the passage comprehension, tones of passage and many more important concepts.
- To solve the English comprehension and to identify the mood of the author.
- To get expert remark to crack the CLAT examination.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Reading Comprehension, Tricks / Approaches / Concepts, Tone of the Passage, Trouble Shooting of Tone, Expert’s Suggestions.
Other Suggested Course:-
CLAT QT, CLAT LEGAL REASONING
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 17
- Duration 3 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 192
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Topic One : Reading Comprehension
Topic Two: Tricks, Approaches and Concepts
Topic Three: Tone of the Passage
- Tone of the Passage
- Choose the Correct Word from the Bold marked:-
- The sentence is split into four parts and each part is separated by a bar (/) and is either numbered I -4 or marked A-D. Your task is to detect the part that contains an error. Detects the part containing an error. If there is no error in any of the parts, mark your answer ‘5’ or ‘E’ (i.e. ‘No error’): CLAT ENGLISH
Topic Four: Troubleshooting of the Tone
Topic Five: Troubleshooting of the Passage
Topic Five (2nd): Troubleshooting of the Passage
Topic Six: Troubleshooting of the Passage (II)
- Troubleshooting of the Passage (II)
- Here, certain sentences below have an error. The candidate has to detect the error.In some sentences, there may not be any error; In such cases the answer will be ‘E’ (i.e. ‘No error’): CLAT ENGLISH
- In each of the following questions sentences are given in which one word is printed in bold type. Under each sentence four alternatives, marked a-d are given. Your task is to select the word or expression from the alternatives, which convey more or less the same meaning as the word printed in bold type:- CLAT ENGLISH
- In each of the following questions, choose the correctly spelled word- CLAT ENGLISH
- In the following questions, each sentence is given three possible solutions for the bold part. If one for them (a) (b) or (c)—fits better than the bold part, indicate your response on the answer sheet against the corresponding alphabet (a), (b), or (c). if none of the substitutions improve for sentences. Indicate your response on the answer sheet (d). i.e. ‘no improvement ” or “no correction required”. CLAT ENGLISH
Topic Seven: LedX Experts Suggestions