The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on the Artificial Intelligence Laws. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important doctrines, principles and concepts of the Artificial Intelligence Laws in India and Worldwide. This course also highlights the numerous important aspects of Artificial Intelligence Laws such as Artificial Intelligence and human intelligence, liability of Artificial Intelligence in law, in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about the Artificial Intelligence Law. The prime concern of the “LedX” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on the Law of Artificial Intelligence, specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in the field of Artificial Intelligence Laws.
- To discuss the most relevant and important concepts of Artificial Intelligence Laws in India and worldwide.
- To understand the framework and Enforcement Mechanism of Artificial Intelligence Laws in India and other parts of the world.
- To study the conceptual as well as practical aspect of the Artificial Intelligence Laws in India.
- To highlight the Landmark cases on Artificial Intelligence in India.
Who should attend this course:-
The career-oriented course is extremely useful for the aspirants of competitive exams, students of B.A.LLB, LL.B, LL.M and professionals including practicing lawyers.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the Artificial Intelligence Laws in India and at international level.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of the Artificial Intelligence Laws in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Artificial Intelligence Laws.
- To identify the bone of contentions in the field of Artificial Intelligence Laws, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of the Artificial Intelligence Laws to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Definition, importance and scope Artificial Intelligence, Need for Artificial Intelligence Law, legal entity of Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and human intelligence, Artificial Intelligence as an agent and company, Ethical principles and Artificial Intelligence, legal liability of Artificial Intelligence, legal framework of Artificial Intelligence in India and worldwide etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Cyber Crime, Cyber Law and Security, Protection of Women in CyberSpace
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 44
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 305
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Unit-2: Artificial Intelligence & Legal Entity
- Artificial Intelligence and legal entity
- Strict liability and bivariate liability
- Ethics of artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence and its liabilities: Civil and criminal
- Meaning and definition of artificial intelligence given by jurists
- Early deception of artificial intelligence
- Types of artificial intelligence
- Overview of the lecture two
- Importance of artificial intelligence in education sector
- Importance of artificial intelligence in business sector
- Importance of artificial intelligence in health sector
- Intelligence of artificial intelligence in military
- Importance of artificial intelligence in legal industry
- Advantages of artificial intelligence
- Disadvantages of artificial intelligence
- Need and legal definition of artificial intelligence
- Requirement of definition of artificial intelligence (I)
- Requirement of definition of artificial intelligence (II)
- Need for Artificial Intelligence
- Overview of the lecture
- Introduction of Artificial Intelligence as a legal entity
- Legal entity
- Legal personality
- Theories of legal personality
- Case laws
- Nature and characteristics of a company
- Who is an agent?
- Creation of agency
- Artificial Intelligence- Unit 2
Unit-3: Liability in Artificial Intelligence
- Ethical principles and liabilities of artificial intelligence
- Principles of creating artificial intelligence
- Liability of an artificial Intelligence an entity
- Different Liability Models Under AI
- Civil liability tort and breach of warranty
- Recent development regarding artificial intelligence in legal jurisprudence
- Artificial Intelligence and its relation with copyright laws
- Case Study
- Emerging issues on artificial intelligence and its relationship with environmental law
- Exploration of AI
- Predictive software
- Requirement of artificial intelligence for patent
- Artificial Intelligence- Unit 3
Value for moneyI couldn't believe my luck when I found Ledx! The law courses are not only top-notch in quality but also offered at an incredible 90% discount. It's a steal deal for anyone looking to expand their legal knowledge without breaking the bank.