The course aims to provide an Extensive and career-oriented course on Air and Space law. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important Doctrines and Concepts of Air and Space Law, including the Conventions, Conference and Treaties and other legal instruments made by the United Nation to deal with the Concepts of Air and Space law. The course also highlights the Legislative and Statutory framework on Air and Space Law in India, in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about the Air and Space Law. The prime concern of the “LedX and Educationalist has always been to offer a cutting-edge course on Air and Space Law specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in Air and Space Law.
- To understand the National and International evolution and importance of Air and Space Law.
- To discuss the provisions of international conventions, conferences and treaties on Air and Space Law.
- To analyze the concept like instance air hijacking, debris in outer space, right to air sovereignty, celestial bodies, common heritage of mankind, satellite launching etc.
- To highlight the role of Space Organizations.
Who should attend this course:-
The Course will be extremely useful for aspirants of different competitive exams, students of B.A.LL.B, LL..B, LL.M, aspirants of aeronautical field, and Professionals including advocates practicing in the field of air and space law.
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of Air and Space Law
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Air and Space Law in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Air and Space law.
- To identify the problems of Air and Space law, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- Ability to evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of Air and Space law to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on Air and Space law.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification and Verification:-
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Air Space, Outer Space, Threat to Air Space Sovereignty, Satellite Launching Operations, Outer Space Debris, Absolute Liability and Fault-Based Liability, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), National Space Legislation: America, Russia, China, UK, India, German, Kazakhstan etc. Vertical limit theory, Five Air and Space Treaties, Indian air and space regime, Astronauts and outer space objects, Welfare of Common Mankind Principle. Division of space era as per international landmark milestone. Sputnik, Mangalyaan, ISRO, NASA, SpaceX, etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
General Environmental Law
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course :-
Courses are valid for 6 Months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 268
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Introduction to Space Law
- General Introduction of Air and Space Law
- Development of Space Law
- Development of Space Law at National Level
- Anti- Satellite Weapon (ASAT) and Space Traffic Management
- Origin and Historical Perspective of Space Law
- Classification of Space Era as Per Time-period
- Sources of Space Law
- Air & Space Law- Unit 1
Unit-2: Liability and Registration
Unit-3: System of Financing Outer Space Activities
Unit-4: National Space Legislation
Unit-5: Introduction to Air Law
- Development of Air Law
- Space Governance
- Commonality of National Legislation
- Space Mining and National Space Legislation
- Nature and Specifics of National Space Law
- Various Approach About Various Issue in National Space Legislation (I)
- Various Approach About Various Issue in National Space Legislation (II)
- Air & Space Law- Unit 5
Unit-6: Important Organizations
Value for MoneyI am impressed by the range of courses available and the level of expertise provided. It's a true gem in the realm of legal learning.