The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Cyber Law & Security. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important and basic doctrines and concepts of Cyber Law & Security. The course also focuses upon the statutory framework, Conventions, and other legal instruments of Cyber Law & Security in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants. Learners will have tremendous opportunity to understand the very foundation and crux of the Cyber Law & Security including landmark judgement on the issues pertaining to the Cyber Law. The prime concern of the “LedX Expert” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on Cyber Law & Security specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving general understanding in the field of Cyber Law & Security.
- To discuss the most relevant and important concepts and issues of the Cyber Law & Security.
- To understand the basic jurisprudential structure of the Cyber Law & Security.
- To discuss the bone of contention in Cyber Law & Security.
- To discuss the impact of international and national instruments on Cyber Law & Security
Who should attend this Course?
The course shall be extremely useful for the aspirants of B.A.LLB, B.B.ALL.B, LL.B, LL.M., aspirants of different competitive exams like Judicial Exams and professionals including the practicing lawyers.
After the completion of this course the aspirant will be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of the Cyber Law & Security.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Cyber Law & Security in areas of aspirant’s interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Cyber Law & Security.
- To identify the bone of contentions of Cyber Law & Security, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- To evaluate, integrate, and apply Principles and doctrine of Cyber Law & Security to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on the subject in hand.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification & Verification
The successful learners will receive a subject expert signed Certificate with the branding of LedX to increase their job prospects.
Importance and Introduction of Cyber Law, Privacy and Data Protection, Cyber-Enabled Property Crime, Web Technologies, Web Browsers, Essentials of Cyber Crime, Internet Privacy, Hacking, Need of Cyber Law, Jurisprudential Essence of Cyber Law, Globalisation, E-Commerce, United Nations Commission on International Trade Law, Fundamental Principles of MLEC, Cyber Jurisprudence, Section 29 of IPC, Privacy in cyberlaw, Identity Theft, Reasons for the threat to privacy, IT Act, Trademark issues in the cyber world, Interface of Cyberlaw with copyright, Trademark, Online Domain Name Issues, Landmark Cases, etc.
Other Suggested Course:-
Cyber Crime, Gaming, and Gambling Laws
The assessment aims to offer a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Therefore, it incorporates questions that transcend the information provided in the course. This methodology cultivates students’ aptitude for autonomous research, enabling them to exhibit expertise in the domain while accomplishing the assessment.
Validity Of Course:-
Courses are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 4 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 235
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Introduction to Cyber Law
- Introduction of Cyber Law
- Importance and Introduction of the Lecture
- Significance and overview of course content
- Highlights of non-conventional topics
- Importance and basics of computer
- Web technologies
- Cyber Crime
- Reason Behind Cyber Crime
- Need of Cyber Law
- Globalisation and UNCITRAL
- UNCITRAL Model Law
- Modern Law of Electronic Commerce
- Judicial Interpretation
- Cyber Jurisprudence
- Cyber Law & Security :-Unit 1
Unit-2: Cyber Law and Privacy
Unit-3: Cyber-Enabled Intellectual Property Crime
Best CourseBeing a tech enthusiast, I was intrigued by the idea of Cyber Crime law and its intersection with technology. LedX satisfied my curiosity. This course opened my eyes to the legal implications of cyber activities."
Value for moneyI've taken various online law courses, but Sandeep Sir's Cyber Crime course on LedX stands out among the rest. His teaching methods are clear and concise, making the complex world of cyber law accessible to everyone. The interactive elements and quizzes helped reinforce my understanding, and I feel more confident in tackling cybercrime-related legal cases now.
Cyber Law & SecurityBeing a tech enthusiast, I was intrigued by the idea of Cyber Crime law and its intersection with technology. LedX satisfied my curiosity. This course opened my eyes to the legal implications of cyber activities."
GoodI've taken various online law courses, but Sandeep Sir's Cyber Crime course on LedX stands out among the rest. His teaching methods are clear and concise, making the complex world of cyber law accessible to everyone. The interactive elements and quizzes helped reinforce my understanding, and I feel more confident in tackling cybercrime-related legal cases now.
Cyber Law & SecurityIf you're a law student or professional seeking to enhance your legal expertise, look no further. Courses on this platform are exceptional. The comprehensive curriculum and practical insights have been instrumental in my professional growth.