The course aims to provide an extensive and career-oriented course on Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws. The course in terms of importance, versatility and practicality incorporates almost all-important provisions of Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws, including the issues and challenges of media trial and TRP Scam. This course also highlights the implications of nexus between media and corporate & media and political spectrum in India, in the most detailed and systematic manner for providing a crystal-clear knowledge to the aspirants about the Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws. The prime concern of the “LeDX-Experts” and educationalist is to offer a cutting-edge course on Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws specially designed for legal and non-legal aspirants.
- To provide an extensive career-oriented course for achieving proficiency in Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws.
- To understand the evolution and importance of Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws.
- To discuss the issues of media trial and TRP Scam.
- To analyse the report of Leveson Report and concepts like media trial and personal liberty
- To highlight the crux of landmark judgement of Hon’ble S.C. on Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws.
Who should attend this course:-
The course will be extremely useful for aspirants of different competitive exams, students of B.A.LL.B, LL..B, LL.M, aspirants of aeronautical field, and Professionals including advocates practicing in the field of traffic laws.
After the completion of this course the aspirant shall be able:
- To achieve a fair and sound understanding of the concepts of Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws.
- To demonstrate good comprehension of Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws in areas of his interest or professional field.
- To apply basic research methods, data analysis, and interpretation in the field of Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws.
- To identify the bone of contentions of Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws, evaluate problem-solving strategies, and develop science-based solutions.
- Ability to evaluate, integrate, and apply provisions and doctrine of Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws to create a cohesive and persuasive argument, and to propose an effective design concept on traffic laws.
Doubt Clearing Session:-
Certification and Verification:-
The successful learners will receive subject expert, signed certificate with the branding of LedX, additionally authenticated by Blockchain partner to verify your achievement to increase your job prospect.
Forms, Role & Objective of Media, Recent Challenges and growth in Media Regime, Major players and Regulatory framework in Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws, Media Trial, Sting Operation, TRP Fraud, In camera Proceedings, Corruption and Mela fide Nexus of Media and Corporate, Media and Political Class, Media Rights and Fundamental Rights, Role of Criminal Justice System under Broadcasting and Entertainment Laws.
Other Suggested Course:-
Cyber Crime, Traffic Laws
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 141
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Unit-1: Basics of Broadcasting & Entertainment Law
Unit- 2: Growth & Regulatory Framework
- Growth of Media and Entertainment Industry
- Robust Growth in Media & Entertainment Industry
- Recent Developments & Government Initiatives
- Changing Trends in Media and Entertainment Industry (I)
- Changing Trends in Media and Entertainment Industry (II)
- Major Players
- Regulatory Agencies
- Broadcasting and Entertainment Law- Unit 2
Unit-3: Controversial Issues in Broadcasting & Entertainment Laws
Unit-4: Analysis of Leveson Report
Unit-5: Importance of Television Rating Point [TRP] in Media
Unit-6: Media Trial